Перейти к содержимому

USPS Priority Mail International - 2 (ДВА)

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 101

#101 Afantos

Afantos

Пользователь

• Участник
  • PipPip
  • 15 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Сентябрь 2010 - 13:55

в продолжение темы,45 дней в International Dispatch ,сейчас буду открывать диспут,хотя ой как не хочется продовца подставлять...предыдущий пост

Цитата

уже писал 2 недели назад,беда с посылкой CQ67 4459 183U S,месяц как летит в РоссиюInternational Dispatch, July 14, 2010, 7:19 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)ArrivalElectronic Shipping Info Received, July 13, 2010написал продавцу

Цитата

HelloI asq Russian post about search of this parcel,and they answer that its not come to RUssia territory.They tell follow:Good afternoon!The item of mail ? CQ674459183US, for today in receipt on territory of the Russian Federation does not appear.According to the World post convention, the item of mail belongs to the sender until it is not given out the addressee.Thereupon, it is expedient to initiate search of the given item of mail from outside the sender that is through post service of the USA,Please asq USA post about search of parcel.Its first case with me as this.
он ответил

Цитата

Hi there,I called and spoke to USPS and they said that the item left the United States on the 14th of July and they claim that is no longer in US teritory... Now I asked them to start an investigation just to make sure and that takes 18 to 21 days.. now hopefully by then it will get to you. The agent said that sometimes depending on what the content of the pakage is it might take a while to pass customs... This sucks and now we know why international dealing sucks... :( well I hope you get it soon and I get a call or some info on it because as of now the phone is somewhere in between USA and RUSSIA. Let me know if you get any info... take care
Посоветуйте что делать дальше???Телефон другу идет,тот весь испереживался.Открывать ли диспут на 45 день опалты?
продавец написал в USPS и 2 ответа

Цитата

I recieved this on the 11th...Dear Elnaz Vargas,I understand item number, CQ67 4459 183U S, has not been received by the addressee and you are wanting to know what is happening with the item.I checked the status of your item and the latest scan information I have for it is that it left the United States on July 14, 2010.I apologize, Elnaz, that addtional information is not available for your item and that your item has not been delivered. The number you have is a customs form number, not a tracking number. C-series customs form numbers will provide delivery information to most destinations, but they are not dedicated tracking numbers. Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with additional information about your item.Your best route to get further assistance with this item is to call our International Office and start an inquiry on this item. You can reach our International Office by calling 1-800-222-1811:As I told you.. I called that number and they said that the items in waiting to clear customs and they started invest.
и второй

Цитата

I recieved this on the 17th...Dear Elnaz,I understand you are wanting to know if there are any updates on your item and it has not been scanned.Our latest infomration on your item, CQ67 4459 183U S, is that it left the United States on the 14th of August. As your item was sent using Priority Mail International, this is not a tracking number but a Customs number.Priority Mail International items can take an estimated 6-10 days to be delivered in the foreign country. The item usually will not scan again until it clears Customs, which is not a part of the postal system. Unfortunately we have no control over the length of time it can take items to clear Customs.Once we receive additional information from the receiving country, the scan will be updated.
вобщем ЮСПС сылается что номер CQ не трекается и посылка не трекается на таможне в России/Кто сталкивался с такой ситуацией?В России говорят что искать должен ЮСПС а они какие то отписки дают.Как должен общаться продавец с ЮСПС чтобы они начали нормальный поиск посылки??

#102 Antares

Antares

Продвинутый пользователь

• Участник
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Сентябрь 2010 - 14:31

Цитата

В России говорят что искать должен ЮСПС
Искать надо у нас, омериканцы отправили, а наща почта самая нигерийская в мире потеряла( может валяется где)